Payhawk now has a direct integration to MS Dynamics 365 Business Central, allowing us the flexibility to enrich and export your expenses effortlessly. The integrations facilitate automated reconciliation of expenses made through Payhawk.
By connecting to your Business Central organization, you will allow Payhawk to:
- Synchronize your Chart of accounts and VAT Rates
- Create a bank account for each of your active currencies
- Create Payhawk General and Fees account
- Import your chart of accounts and tax rates
- Import your Business Central tracking categories
- Sync your Payhawk and Business Central balances from a specific point in time
- Automatically push expenses and bank statements to Business Central in real-time
Learn how to activate the integration in our help desk article.