Do you think virtual cards and digital wallets are the same thing?
Do you wonder sometimes what tokenization is or how a tokenized card can be used for B2B purchases?
Can you imagine cryptocurrencies to be soon used in virtual B2B payments?
These are just some of the questions that we’ve discussed with our special guest Clive Cornelius, Head of Travel at Visa Europe, within this webinar. Together with him, we did a deep dive into the world of virtual cards.
Businesses use virtual cards mainly to:
- manage online subscriptions,
- control advertising spend and
- as a payment method for procurement teams.
- the ease of issuing,
- having access to company funds remotely and
- the transparency of all transactions
make virtual cards an essential tool for companies of all size.
Want more? Watch the full recording!
- What is a virtual card for business? Types?
- How is it different from a digital wallet (i.e. Apple or Google Pay)?
- Pros and cons of virtual cards
- New use cases and opportunities for businesses with virtual cards
- How can virtual cards help your company during the COVID-19 crisis?
- What is the link between virtual cards and company’s expense management process?
A Q&A session is included.
Feel free to ask your questions anytime HERE!